Sunday, December 14, 2008

A New Day!!!




Why do I keep falling for the same thing. But I guess this time I have the control over the situation at had. I'm no longer going to sit around and wonder what is going through your head. I'm going to focus on whats going through my own. I mean if there is one thing for sure that I know is that you are some where thinking of me. And that's enough for me right now. At this very moment we are just at two different places and that's cool. It took me sometime to get that through my head. But now that I have regained the control over my emotions and feelings I now feel like this thing can only move forward. Not saying that I don't still care for you because if I said that it would be a lie. and the one thing i won't do is lie to you. But right now is not a good time Let's just have fun and make the best of this new opportunity.

No comments: