Thursday, December 11, 2008

Funny Thing!!!

I never really knew what it is that I wanted out of life. And on this little getaway that I ran off to for the past week and a half i realized just one thing. And that's I need to stop bullshitting life and get this ball rolling. I mean I'm almost 25 years old and the bullshit must stop. I have so many dreams and so many wants that it just overwhelms me and I get scared. Where is my drive, where is my motivation. Why can't i go after the things that I want most. Why is it everyone around me can come up and I seem to stay in the the same place as always pretending that I'm happy about my situation. don't get me wrong I do feel like especially in the last year or so I have grown more maturely but I can't help but to think that I'm wasting my life away dreaming and wishing. There has to be more out there for me. Right???????

No comments: