Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Getting Over It Mix...




Now at this very moment I'm trying to get someone out of my system and this shit is so fucking hard. Not really sure why I can't just shake this shit. Got to caught up in some shit that I wanted or should I say still want. This playlist of songs can be a great way to help explane exactly how I'm feeling cause I want to let it go but then I don't. Maybe you guys can help me figure it out.

Keri Hilson- Energy
Ciara- My Love
Monica- Why Her?
Bow Wow- Outta Of My System F/ T-Pain & Johnta Austin
Ciara- The Title
3LW- More Than Friends
Paula DeAnda- Doing Too Much
Tamia- Smile
Jazmine Sullivan- Need U Bad
Tank- Heartbreaker
Toni Braxton- There's No Me Without You
Letoya- Torn
3LW- Ain't No Maybe
Kelly Rowland- Every Thought Is You
Mya- Fallen
Vivian Green- Emotional Rollercoaster
SWV- You're Always On Mind
Debroah Cox- One Day You Will
Vivian Green- Mad
India Arie- The Truth

No comments: