Thursday, December 18, 2008

LookBook





Well I was invited to join a new social network. And all I could do is think please not another damn facebook or myspace. So I checked it out, I mean why not i was invited and its invite only. Once i got there I was totally in. This was something i could have fun being apart of. there was no way i was not signing up. Introducing www.Lookbook.nu. This is a place that you post images that's all about the outfit you have on And for those of you out there on the inter web that really knows me, knows there is not anything I love more than my clothes. So i joined and the madness began. You can only post new a image every six hours and they have to be full body shots. The site is world wide so you can meet people from all over the world. After joining you can hype other peoples looks (give them a point) if you like them, you can post comments and tell people exactly what you think of there looks. check it out you would probably love it...I do!!!

No comments: