Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Same Song!!!

!!!Mario And Charlie Wilson Sings The Same Song!!!



This is not the first time this has happen to me. A song comes on and I start singing it but somethigs wrong. Its not the version that I'm use to hearing. The first time this happened it was when Joe released More & More which was originally recorded by R.Kelly and was suppose to be on the LoveLand Album. It happened again with Trey Songz latest hit single I Need A Girl which I heard Johnta Austin sing first. But now Charlie Wilson is sing the same songs as Mario, he changed the title of the song from If I Hurt You. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Theu both sound good but the lyrical content is a little under age for Charlie Wilson. Check them both out for yourself and let me know what you think.

===========================================


Mario


If I Hurt You (Can't Live Without You)





Charlie Wilson

Can't Live Without You (If I Hurt You)



No comments: