Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Behind The Scenes!!!

These are photo's of behind the scenes of my very first photo shoot. It was a long day and a lot of work but it was all worth it. The photos and the styling came out amazing. And I must say that I'm very proud of myself for starting something I have been wanting to do for so long now. Be on the look out for the official pictures from my first styling job. And i must say a big thank you to Wade Roberson the (Photographer), Bintu Kabba (My Assistant), And Yashua Simmons (The Model). This is only the Beginning and there is so much more left to do, I can't wait. Let's hope I really have what it takes!!!!
Bintu & Wade wirking hard or hardly working?
A shot from behind the camara man. this was a wild card look, wait to you see the outcome!!!
This was one of my favorite set ups and looks, I believe I dreamed about this look!!!
I had to make sure the clothes read amazing in the pics!!!

No comments: