Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Caution!!!

!!!Beware Of A Beast!!!!
So with in the last few weeks I have been doing some true soul searching. And there is nothing like come to terms with who you are and who you want to be. My life has always had ups and downs but now that I have a clear head and a clear plan I know exactly what it is I need to be doing. It my sound a little cliche but you have to want to be someone different to become someone different. And I have finally realized that my life is my own to move in the right direction. With that said this is a warning to all people who can't take drastic change. There is a new Javon Antonio Drake on the loose and the things that are about to take place just my shock you right out of your F***'n socks. So hold on to your seats and keep all body parts in the car while I take you on this new chapter of my life!!!

No comments: