Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lala+Plus!!!

This Is The 100th Post!!!!
This is the 100th post on my blog and a milestone for me. I have tried this blog thing a few times and never stuck with it but this time out i'm doing it. This first one hundred are all fluf compared to what's coming up!!! Thanks and stay tuned!!!

+

Lala And The Dallas Fans!!!

This video is what is being said to be LaLa, fiance of Denver Nugget superstar Carmelo Anthoney with whom she shares a son Kiyan Carmelo Anthony attacking fans in Dallas at a play off game.

Lala Released This Statement aacording To TMZ.com:


Obviously the play-off games bring out the best and the worst in fans but what happened on Monday night with the racial slurs/threats, verbal attacks on my son and physical attacks to myself by irate fans was unacceptable. The fans were totally out of control.

What the cameras captured was me defending myself and didn't show the abuse that was taking place."

No comments: