Friday, October 31, 2008

The Playlist...This One Is For You!!!

This playlist is something that gets me each and everyone of my days and it you don't have any of these songs in your I-tunes or on your mp3 player please discover and download legally of course!!!

In The Late Of Night- Toni Braxton
Why Should I Care- Toni Braxton
Every Thought Is You- Kelly Rowland
Last Sip (Remix)- Joe Ft. Mario
Hate That I Love You- Rihanna Ft. Ne-Yo
Look Me In My Face- Brandon Hines
I Don't Love You Anymore- Trey Songz
Love Won't Count Me Out- Brandy
I'm The Only Woman- Mary J. Blige
Tell Me- Monica
Sweeetest Love- Robin Thicke
You're Gonna Get It- Angie Stone
If I Were A Boy- Beyonce
Locked Out- Jagged Edge
Love- Kelly Rowland
Suffocate- J. Holiday
Ms. Stress- Floetry
Come See Me- Jill Scott
Lions, Tigers and Bears- Jazmine Sullivan
Fallen- Mya
Can We Talk- Tevin Campbell
Not Like This- Calvin Richardson
If You Leave- Musiq Soulchild Ft. Mary J. Blige

No comments: