Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Best Rapper Alive...My ASS!!!

Ok so I just read some articles that are in the November Obama Vibe. And the one that just got under my skin was the one that said people voted and Eminem was the best rapper alive. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!! There can't be that me deaf people on earth. I know everyone is entitled to there own opinion but when then are implying things like Eminem is the best rapper alive they really should have that right taken away. I have never really been interested in anything he has ever had to say or do. He is just as big as a joke as 50¢ (lmao). if one person can please tell me one thing he has said that would make me want to pay him just a little attention, I would probably understand a little. But most likely not. His voice sounds like a 13 year old boy. His raps are as elementary as raps can get and his image is something I would compare to Sponge Bob. And the fact they put him in a movie loosely but exactly about his life means he is over. He basically did a bio pic where he played him self and the story was whack. Maybe I'm just a little to mature to be apart of the Eminem fan base but I refuse to believe 920,000 people voted on this matter and Eminem was the victorious on!!!

P.S.- and did I mention over artist such as Jay-Z, T.I., Scarface, Nas, The Game, Outkast, Bun-B and so many others that can't rap who rap better than Eminem!!!

No comments: