Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Janet Jackson Show!!!


So Janet ripped the Verizon Center down. So all you people that stay up all night to hate on those other blogs can suck a fat one. If only you could have been there, and if you were there and are a true fan it was something not to miss. She did not skip a beat. She did every song that you ever want her to do. I don't even know how I'm suppose to answer the phones at work for the next couple of days. She had the crowd rocking never have I been to a concert and rocked out like that. Now that's what I call a show. The unstoppable janet is what we should be calling her. She never lets me down. The stage was so crazy, and it was only something Janet can give us. Look out for pics from the show with in the next few days. And if you didn't get a chance to see the concert my pictrues

No comments: