Sunday, February 1, 2009

Playlist: Top 90's Slow Jams!!!




This is a small list of slow jams that I love from the 90's which happen to be my favorite decade. Hope you enjoy and like always if you have not heard some of these songs before please hit up itunes or amazon or wherever you get your mp3's from and download them!!!








I Don't Want To Do Anything- Mary J. Blige
Stay- Jodeci
Honey Love- R. Kelly
Freak Me- Silk
Why I Love You So Much- Monica
Weak- SWV


Pretty Brown Eyes- Mint Condition
Come Inside- Intro
Ex-Factor- Lauryn Hill


Slow Jams- Tamia & Babyface
Whatever, Wherever, Whenever- Maxwell
Promises- Christpher Williams
Like I Love You- 112
Any Time, Any Place- Janet Jackson
Knockin' Da Boots- H-Town
I Will Always Love You- Whitney Houston
If I Ever Fall Iin Love- Shai
Have You Ever- Brandy
Nobody- Keith Sweat
Never Keep Secrets- Babyface
U Send Me Swinging- Mint Condition
I'm Ready- Tevin Campbell
Bump N' Grind- R.Kelly
Feenin- Jodeci
So Into You- Tamia
Nobody Suppose To Be Here- Deborah Cox
Brokenhearted- Brandy


Gotta Be- Jagged Edge
Cupid- 112
Sumthin Sumthin (Remix)- Maxwell
All My Life- K-Ci & Jojo
I Miss You- Aaron Hall
My Body- LSG

No comments: