Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 R&B Albums I Can't Live Without!!!!

Top 10 R&B Albums I Can't Live Without!!!

This is a list of 10 R&B albums I would have to take with me when i die. The music on these 10 disc in some way tell a story about me and who I am. If there is something on this list that you haven't heard, you know the drill!!!

Mary J. Blige
My Life (1994)
Favorite Songs:
You Gotta Believe, Mary's Joint, Don't Go, I The Only Woman


Jodeci
Forever My Lady (1991)
Favorite Songs:
Stay, U&I, Forever My Lady, Come and Talk to Me, Still Waiting
SWV
New Beginning (1996)
Favorite Songs:
Whatcha Need, Love Is So Amazin', Fine Time, Use You Heart, You Are My Love
112
Room 112 (1998)
Favorite Songs:
Anywhere, Love You Like I Do, Crazy Over You, Someone To Hold, All My Love, Funny Feelings
K-Ci & Jojo
Love Always (1997)
Favorite Songs:
Last Night's Letter, Still Waiting, Love Ballad, Now And Forever, How Could You, How Many Times (Will You Let Him Break My Heart)
Donell Jones
Where I Wanna Be (1999)
Favorite Songs:
This Luv, I Wanna Love U, He Won't Hurt You, Have You Seen Her, All Her Love, Where I Wanna Be
Angie Stone
Mahogany Soul (2001)
Favorite Songs:
Mad Issues, Snowflakes, Makings Of You, Easier Said Than Done, Wish I Didn't Miss You, If It Wasn't
Eyrkah Badu
Live (1997)
Favorite Songs:
Ye-Yo, Other Side Of The Game, Next Lifetime, Tyrone, Appletree
Aaliyah
Age Ain't Nothing But A Number (1994)
Favorite Songs:
Young Nation, Down With The Clique, At Your Best, Age Ain't Nothing But A Number, Street Thing, I'm So Into You, Old School, I'm Down
Joe
All That I Am
Favorite Songs:
All That I Am, The Love Scene, Good Girls, No On Else Comes Close, All The Things (Your Man Won't Do), How Soon,



A Few Of My Other Favorite
Monica- The Boy Is Mine
Janet Jackson- Janet
Jagged Edge - J.E. Heartbreak
Floetry- Floetic
Teena Marie- I Need Your Lovin: The Best Of Teena Marie
Kelly Price- Mirror Mirror
Mariah Carey- Butterfly
702- No Doubt
Luther Vandross- Luther Vandross
Tamia- Still
Vivian Green- Vivian
Michael Jackson- Off The Wall
Brandy- Brandy

No comments: