Sunday, January 18, 2009

Playlist: Helping Me Out...




This Playlist is full of music that is helping me write my Novel. Which at the time is all over the place. But this is a fun process, I have so many great ideas in my head and getting them all out with out rushing them is sorta hard. But I will keep you guys updated on what is going on!!! And As usual discover and download because these are songs you shouldn't have to go without!!!





Total- Kissin You (Remix)


Angie Stone- Sometimes


Mary J. Blige- My Love


Monica- Inside


112- All My Love


Anthony Hamilton- Cool


Usher- How Do I Say


Whitney Houston- Saving All My Love for You


John Legend- It's Over


Sterling Simms- Bad Dream


Chris Brown- Lottery


Teairra Marie- Hunt 4 U


Toni Braxton- Love Should Have Brought You Home


Brandy- Almost Doesn't Count


Mase- Tell Me You Want


Solange- 6'o clock Blues


Michael Jackson- You Rocked My World


Mariah Carey- Last Kiss


3LW- This Goes Out

No comments: