Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Playlist!!!!



Ok so its been a while since i have done one of these and I thought it was about that time that i got back to my people! This play list is all about songs that makes me think of different people came into my life and help me grown and discover me. The songs on this list are about relationships, friendships, good times and bad times. With this group of songs i found that music was truly powerful and spoke to me on many different levels. and as always enjoy and and if you see something you haven't heard before or love head to your nearest download platform and snatch a copy so that the song can help you with a few things.




Fairy Tails- Jojo


Weekend Love- Amerie


You Don't Know My Name- Alicia Keys


Secret Love- Jojo


Boy Is Not a Man- Jon B.


Fine Time- SWV


In The Rain- Milira


My Everything- Monica


Can You Stand The Rain- Boyz II Men


Scared- Ashanti


Lions, Tigers, and Bears- Jazmine Sullivan


I'm Done- Tweet


Beautiful You Are- IMx


Take Out The Hood- B2K


In The Dark- Omarion


Outta My System- Bow Wow


Dope Fiend- Johnta Austin


Take Away- Missy Elliott F/ Ginuwine


Love- Keyshia Cole


What You Get- B2K


Strip For You- R. Kelly


Mission Impossible- Sammie


I Don't Blame You- Latif


Storm (Forecast)- Jamie Foxx


Cross My Mind- Jill Scott


Yes- Beyonce


Tomorrow- Brandy


No comments: