Monday, September 21, 2009

Regroup!!!


it's been awhile since i have come to you guy on the Internet and truly showed my true emotions. I know when I started this blog it was a little more personal and sharing my inner most thoughts and feeling with you guys out there in the world really help me feel better a lot of times. so now i feel i should go back to doing just that. As of lately i have been on a roller coaster ride of self soul searching and now i have come to the bottom of the pit and self doubt has kicked in. Not having any clear thoughts and not knowing which way I should go is scaring the hell out of me.

Yet i understand i have to do whats best for me, I really don't want to let anyone down. I feel like shit know that i could possible be a disappointment to anyone especially my friends and love ones. I came home to DC yesterday to do a quick regroup and thinking session. So that i can have a clear view on what it is that i want. It's easy for me to say what i want but it is very hard to work out the conflicting emotions that runs through my body day to day. I really don't have a clear vision on what it is i want and until i get that i will forever be a creative soul blowing in the wind with no true direction!!!!

P.S.- SORRY!!!!!













No comments: