Monday, November 17, 2008

Here I Go Again...

For everyone out there that really knows me, knows I want to write. And to be honest with you I haven't finished a story in a few years. And for so long I couldn't figure out for the life of me way I can't finish what I start. It the answer is loud and clear laziness and a lack of drive. But as a 24 year old man I have to get up off of my ass and start going for the things that I want. And I really want to publish a fictional novel. I'm not expecting it to happen over night and I'm not expecting for this to be easy but I have to get this ball rolling. I have so many ideas and I have so may characters in my head that are just screaming to get out and it fine time that I let them. I will keep you guys updated on my progress and I will also be posting short stories here and there to give you guys out there a taste of what I can do. So wish me luck and maybe by this time next year you guys will be picking up a copy of my first novel from someplace.

No comments: